Javascript framework

I happend to start mean stack, but I like angular because it was the first javascript framework for me. But when I went to a bookstore, angular was pushed away to the corner of vue.js and react books and I don't think angular is much more popular in Japan than the two.

You can see below that angular is not popular in Japan.  


But I'm glad to know that angular is popular in the world. (see google trend)

While react and vue.js needs next.js and nuxt if creating a slightly elaborate web page, angular do almost everything alone. It's just like you need ruby on rail for ruby. After all, I think the influence of the language (framework) that I first touched is great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !