GW trip(5/4-5)

I wanted to go to Ise-Shima this year, so we searched for a hotel, but couldn't find it, so we decided to book a business hotel in Yokkaichi.
My wife wanted to go sightseeing in Nagoya, so she searched for an inn at the midpoint between Nagoya and Ise-Shima and found one in Yokkaichi.

First, we decided to have lunch at a Chinese restaurant near Nagoya station. We arrived there earlier than we had expected, so we parked our car in the parking lot next to the store and took a walk around Nagoya Station.



And finally at lunch time. This shop was found by my wife, and all three ordered the recommended menu "Kaminari rice".
When I saw it, I thought it was not enough, but when I started eating, the side dishes were oily and I was full.


After that, I went to Nagoya Castle, Atsuta Jingu, and Osu, and from there to the hotel in Yokkaichi. After taking a bath at the hotel, I went down as it was because I was tired of driving for a long time.








Day 2 (5 May)










































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !