Tenma, Osaka

This year, I took First-class radio engineer on land exam on January 17th and 18th, so I went to Temma Station, the nearest station to the test site, for the first time in a while. 
Here in Tenma, the shopping streets are intricately intertwined, and there are also delicious shops, so I personally like it very much. There is a restaurant called Sushimasa in Tenma where you can eat sushi sets for 500 yen at lunch time.And visiting there on January 17, it was closed, so I felt sad that it might be due to Corona-virus, but re-visiting there on January 18, I was relieved that the store was open (the price was a little higher, but it's still very cheap at 600 yen).
Since the store will open from 11:30, I decided to have lunch at another sushi restaurant because of the test time (the test started at 13:00).

This time I went to a restaurant called Maruman Sushi, and I went there at 11 o'clock just after the restaurant opened, so there were no other customers. The set lunch was 700 yen, but the seafood soup stock was very delicious as a set.




By the way, the test site this time was Nishizawa Gakuen Kansai Broadcasting College, which was about a 15-minute walk from Tenma Station, but I was surprised because I didn't know that there was a school in such a place. When I asked a person who had taken the exam, he said that the exam venue was here before, and he said that it might be a school related to this exam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !