Shizuoka Day1

This year, I returned to Shizuoka for the first time in two years. In 2020, the coronavirus began to spread after returning home on New Year's Day, so we couldn't go to Shizuoka at Obon. In 2021, both New Year and Obon did not return home due to the influence of the coronavirus. However, I returned to Shizuoka alone in June because my father was ill, so I was home for the first time in half a year.
Since my wife spends New Year's holidays in Osaka with her father, it was a two-night, three-day trip with our son.


I thought that few people would go home because the Omicron strain began to occur in Japan just at the timing of returning home, but in reality, Kyoto Station was more crowded than I had imagined, and I was surprised.





When I went home, I always go to "Syo-an", so I planed to go Syo-an. But the blanch of this store near Shizuoka station was closed so I decided to look for another oden store.
Searching google map for a restaurant where I could eat Shizuoka Oden cheaply, I found nice store about a 5-minute walk south of Shizuoka Station, and it looked like a traditional candy store. So I decided to go here.


This shop is called "Suginoya", and when I entered it, there were already two customers, but there are several chairs around oden kitchen so we could sit down and tried them.

According to the owner, this oden soup has been added for 50 years. In addition, each item is very cheap at about 80 yen and is delicious.







In the end, we ate 30 bottles in total, so it was about 2300 yen, but both of us were very satisfied. After that, I arrived at my parents' house by bus.




We were full on this day because there were feast at home.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !