Covid-19 and vaccine

I was wondering if the corona vaccine vaccination would be a long way off, but suddenly the movement of occupational vaccination accelerated, and our Osaka workers were able to inoculate the occupational area. In my case, I received my first occupational vaccination on July 6th. (As for workplace inoculation in Japan, there were more requests than expected, so new reception has been stopped since then.)


In Hirakata City, my father-in-law completed two vaccinations in June, and my parents living in Shizuoka also received the first vaccination at the end of June. Hirakata City has been shipping vaccination tickets for people under the age of 65 since the beginning of this month (I and my wife also received them on July 5).

Therefore, even if there is no occupational vaccination, it is possible to inoculate in Hirakata City or in Osaka Prefecture, but in reality, the amount of vaccine has been insufficient, so in Hirakata City. As for vaccination, a postcard has arrived today stating that the vaccination reservation for 55-59 years old was scheduled to start on July 12th, but it will be postponed in a hurry. Also, even if there is an inoculation ticket from the city, it seems that the large-scale inoculation venue in Osaka Prefecture will be filled up as soon as the reservation frame comes out, and even though my wife has been accessing the homepage since the day before yesterday, it is quite difficult to make a reservation. The situation is not going on.


I was wondering if the occupational inoculation had suddenly started to move throughout Japan, but in a blink of an eye, it was implemented at my workplace.

When I actually got the vaccine, I was a little worried because of side effects, but I applied because there was a sign of an Indian strain epidemic, but I was really worried when I actually got the vaccine. I understand well. In my case, I was really worried because I had a crab allergy, but fortunately the first vaccination did not cause many side effects.


In addition, the number of newly infected people in Tokyo is in the 900s today, and the number of newly infected people in Osaka is increasing from last week, and it is clear that Indian stocks are affecting this time as well as the time of the 4th British stocks. For that reason, I think the situation will be very difficult at the end of this month when the Olympic Games will be held.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !