Hotel life

I have been experiencing a hotel life in another area for about 1 month. It was due to the coronavirus.
My branch's main office is at Osaka and backup-location is at another area which is not used in an ordinary situation. And in case some employees catch the coronavirus, we have started this business continuity plan that means some employees move to this area, staying at hotel and working at this office for a certain period of time.
My turn was started on 27 April.

I don't want to eat a lunch box or eat outside every time so I decided to buy food materials that can be cooked using a microwave oven because there are no cooking devices at a business hotel except microwave oven. And I'm very surprised that there are many varieties of such foods at convenience stores or supermarkets like AEON.
My ordinary dinner is like
 - 1/2 package of vegetables (1 package cost 100yen)
 - two packages of foods (each cost around 100-200 yen)
 - rice (200g)
 - miso soup
 - one orange
So the total cost is around 400-500 yen.




Recent frozen-food technology is splendid and I like them. I think it is better to eat them than to eat the convenience store's lunch box.

And of course, wifi is available in every room so I brought my notebook-PC and connect Skype all time to my home so it is like spending time at my home.
The office is about 5 minutes walk from here so I don't have to take trains (I don't want to take trains to commute in such a time at Osaka) so it is a good option for me under the state of emergency in Japan.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !