Short-term homecoming (August 12th - 13th)

This year's Obon trip was initially scheduled for August 12th to 15th, but due to the influence of Typhoon No. 6, it became a short trip of two days and one night.

Kyoto Station also has seen a lot of foreign tourists come back compared to the temporary corona, but there were a few fewer people this time due to the influence of the typhoon.


This time, I ate lunch at the Shizuoka oden restaurant "Suginoya" that I always go to when I go home.




After that, I spent some time at home and flew back to Osaka the next day. It's not like there's anything special around the house, but it calms me down for some reason.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !