About machine learning programming

Recently, I've been studying AI and machine learning using Python, and it's quite interesting to start doing it. Especially, I think it's really convenient that you can easily use TensorFlow and Keras with just a browser using Google Colaboratory.


At first, I'm a little confused about where to start this kind of study, but there are many books on AI and machine learning, and when I read them at a bookstore and somehow keep in mind the keywords, I somehow understand the image. After that, if you make an online reservation for a book that seems good from the library and read it, your understanding will gradually deepen.


It was a book called "Deep Learning Mechanism to Learn While Working with TensorFlow and Keras" that was very interesting to me and deepened my understanding of machine learning. As a result, I was able to grasp the concept of logistic regression, softmax function, sigmoid function, ReLU, convolutional filter, CNN, etc. in addition to matrix calculation. Since I had studied a neural network around 1990, I was always wondering what was different between that and deep learning, but when I look at CNN, I can understand that you can raise the accuracy rate by combining quite various techniques.


And, recently I bought a book called "How to make AI/machine learning / deep learning apps with Python", downloaded the code from Github to Google Drive, and then touched the code from a laptop computer at home or at a coffee shop. I'm studying a little bit about how the concrete implementation looks like this. In particular, I just read the concrete coding by Keras last week, and I was surprised that a machine learning program could be easily realized just by declaring the settings, just like a Lego block (or Scratch). Certainly, I think that a machine learning program can be created without mathematical understanding, but even so, it seems to be good to proceed with Keras after understanding the basic idea that realizes this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !