When the head gets stuck

This isn't new, but sometimes my head gets full and my head doesn't spin. I wondered why this happened and if there was a way to avoid it, and I repeated various thoughts and mistakes, but it seems that the cause and remedy have been understood, so I would like to write it.


1. A case where your head is full

Experience shows the following as cases.

Case1) In most cases, there are too many things to do, and in most cases it is difficult to know what to start with. If there are few todos, there is not much problem, but if there are many todos, the work list itself in my head becomes unclear, and the act of trying to remember it becomes a burden on my head. 

Case2) When an unexpected difficult problem comes up. I can afford to think slowly, especially when there is no load, but this kind of story usually occurs when I'm busy, which puts a lot of strain on my brain and makes me exhausted.

Case3) When things don't go as you want. A common example of this is when you entrust a task to someone and you have to give instructions to that person one by one, and that person gives up saying "I don't know." At such times, frustration often accumulates, which leads to brain fatigue.


2. Remedy

For each of the above, my own coping method (thinking method) is as follows.

case1) In such a case, my head is full (heavy head), so it is best for me to release the memory of my head first. The method is

Solution) Prepare a todo list that shows your priorities

In my case, todo is usually just a paperwork that comes by mail, so prepare a mail folder so that tasks are lined up in order of priority, throw in mail related to that task there, and then handle it in order. In addition, other todos are not listed in particular when there are not many todos, but when todos increase, write todos with google keep, and similarly arrange tasks in order of priority and process the rest. Sometimes, if I neglect to organize this todo, my head will overflow, so I try to do this when it is about to happen. This makes my head pretty clean.

case2) 

Solution) I think the way to deal with this is to stop for a moment even when you are busy. And when you break a little and do something else, you often come up with good ideas and get your head organized. What's wrong with the worst? What is unknown? What do you need to know to solve it? I think it is best not to try to do things brutely and emotionally without doint these things like this.

case3) This case is the most difficult problem for me, and I have been worried about it for decades, but the conclusion is as follows.

Solution) Determine the person's ability and expect that it is commensurate with that ability.

A talented person thinks, investigates, adjusts, and solves by himself if he tells the point, but some people can not do it unless they give instructions one point by one. This is unfortunately irrelevant to age and experience (there are older experienced people who can't do it after all, and I used to make various efforts to improve it by teaching them. This decades of my struggle has shown that it's useless, so I've stopped doing it lately because it's useless to each other, but sometimes I forget about it and frustrate. Flustration may accumulate). So, in such a case, if you remember this fact firmly, you will not be particularly angry, and if you ask only for paperwork, you will reduce the time loss. To those who are promising, it is useful to transfer know-how to improve their talent.


3. Finally

I think that the human brain can be approximated to the CPU & memory of a computer after all, but when I try to do so, I think that I can clear my head by releasing the load and memory of the CPU. When a computer often freezes, launching multiple apps causes the CPU load and memory to become unresponsive, and sometimes it freezes, but I think this is exactly the same for humans. Therefore, I think that the coping method described above is also effective for people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !