GW trip at Tokyo (May 3 - 5, 2019) day 1

This year's spring holiday (Golden week), we plan to go to Tokyo. My wife reserved Jet Star airplane a few months before which is cheaper than going with shinkansen bullet train.
We got up at 3:30 AM and left home at 4:40 to catch the first run.


We arrived at Kansai airport at 6:40 and checked in. Our airplane was scheduled on board at 7:30.





It's my first experience of Cheap flight but it is good, I think. There are many good ideas like simple procedures of check in, checking ticket is printed in plane paper, no food services in plane, bare exit, but these make sense.I like cheap flight !




Arrived at Narita airport and changed to bus to tsukuba center station.
Here is tsukuba center station, then took local bus about 5 min.
\

We arrivied at JAXA where my wife planed to go.








This center is very good. All are free (except pre-reserved tour,  ¥500/adult) and there are many exhibitions and wonderful. Furthermore, there is some tours and we participated in three tour, one is experiencing big sound of jet engine of rockets, second is special theater with some quesions and last is a tour of JAXA. Last one was needed to reserved thiket. We took 3:00-4:10 pm tour.





This tour's highlight was to see cockpit to International Space Station. This center is organized 24 hours 365 days with relation to NASA. Photo are prohibited but it is very good experience for me.

Then we took tsukuba express to go back to Tokyo.

Before checked in, we stopped by asakusa where my wife and son liked. They both went tokyo several times and they liked there. For me, I seledom went there when I lived Tokyo 20 years ago before marriage so I went there after a long interval. My memory of asakusa is like old japanese town, crowded with men buying house gambling tickets but this time, there are many tourists walking along nakamise streets so It was amazing for me.

Asakusa menchi


Agemanju



kineya



We can see tokyo skytree over there.


I was surprized there is kamiya bar where denki branch (alchol) is famous. My first visit to asakusa was when I was 18 years old, started living at Tokyo, and I went to asakusa and happend to go there.

This building was also famous.

Then took metro asakusa-line and took off at higashi nihon-bashi and checked in.




We are tired but good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !