Sample Booklist with Angular

This time, I tried booklist web page using this sample code. My final code is here.

First,
>ng new test1
>cd test1/src/app
Then add "book.ts", "mock-books.ts"  from sample code above.
And modified index.html like below. This time when I made angular project, I chose angular router so I must insert code "<base href = "/"> at head section.

And also replaced style.css from sample code above.
Then finally
>ng serve --open
>And it works!

This time, I tried stackblitz+my github url but didn't work.Stackblitz is very useful but there seemed some restriction.
I also tried live server of VSCode's extension but also didn't work. It might be that angular must run on node.js and live server seems to be just http-server so that seems to be the reason, I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !