Finally building Yeoman !

I tried to build web pages using MEAN stacks on AWS but it took about months to finish. But finally, I succeeded in doing it today. This was a long way.

At first, I tried to do it by using mean.io, mean.js but there were many erros.
Sometimes reference error happend and I thought that these might be due to nvm because libraries were installed to diffrent directories if we use nvm so I uninstall nvm and use N. But still not work like
  No gulpfile found
So I quit using mean.io, mean.js
(At this time, I didn't understand mechanism of like gulp)

Then I happend to find Yeoman at this page and this instruction are good to understand for me so I tried it.
Yeoman consists of 3 parts
1. Bower
2. Yo
3. Grunt

*Reference page.
then access AWS url plus :9000 and find Yeoman page !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !