New kindle has come !

New kindle was released and it is not expensive (¥6980) compaired with kindle whitepaper (about  ¥10 thousant), so that I decided to buy one.
I ordered Thursday and arrived next day on Friday due to amazon prime service (trying 30days free tiarl).
Using it, it ers
pad with old one, I can read japanese books from amazon.co.jp because my od one was USA version so it handle amazon.com, can't display japanese character. ( I sometimes use send-to-kindle option to display Japanese character from PDF document)
- checking meaning of words easily. There are dictionary in old one but it is english-english dic. and moving cursor to a destination word takes a little time. But with new one, I touch a word and finish ! very simple. (of course there are japanese -English dic.) Furthermore, checked words are stored in flash card automatically.
- Scrolling pages is very easily. There is a function that I can display page preview with small size, moving next page or chapter through  preview. It is very good function.
- light and small
- Not so expensive so ordinally office workers can buy it in one's pocket money.
I liked old kindle. It has audio function so it read out books. And furthermore, it isnot broken for 4years usage.

------------
After getting new kindle,
I visited recycling shops for selling old kindl
e but they couldn't buy it because they handle kindle. This kindle is of USA type which couldn't use amazon-jp ID so i thought it was a liitle hard to sell it. But yesterday when i visited another recycling shop, they bouht it. The price is so low but I'm satisfied with this result.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !