Earthquake happend in Osaka, Japan

Today was terrible, very tired day.

This morning, earthquake happend at 7:58 AM. It was 6 weak degree in Japanese indication and big earthquake. In japan, earthquake is not rare but Osaka is second biggest city and it was a big earthquake.

I was on the way to Kobe and was at JR Osaka station and waited at platform. Suddenly platform was shaken and everybody sat down. And all trains were stopped.

I had waited until noon at Osaka station, sitting at station stairs. But train were stopped except a few under subways. My office is at kobe, west from Osaka about 30 km and almost impossible to go there so I changed to Osaka office by subway.



After contacting to kobe office by telephone, e-mail, I came back to my home after working time. At that time, I could take a keihan train to our home so I could go back to my home. I was very lucky because many train had still been stopping at that time.

Near my home, some walls were broken.


Our hirakata-city is very near to the center of earthquage and water was dirty so our city delivered water. We (I and my son ) went to junior high school and got water.



When I left home this morning, I hardly imagined such situation so we all human couldn't expect what will happen next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !