Making good usage of commuting

From last July, I've been commuting about 2 hours from my home to my working place so I have certain amout of time at commuting.

Commuting is very precious time for me because I can keep certain amount of time for study.
Studying English is one option but I don't want to spend much time for it. English is just a tool so if I have a time for studying english, I want to spend time for another things.
Studying English is merely like a machinely training for me. It doesn't need intelligence. I don't want to waste my precious time for such a training.
(But english is good tool to get huge amount of information so I'm listening english materials at walking, transition period of station because I can't read books in such a situation )

By the way, first priority is reading books. I often read science articles using RSS feed via smartphone but book is special for me. Good books contain wonderful knowledge and wisdom so we can get such informations about $20-$30 per a book.
I also use MOOCS. If we have a certain subject to know about, MOOCS is very useful.
It's true from my experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !