I bought Coleman XP Hexa Tarp/S.
I have Penta ? Tarp but it is a little small. So I searched more big one, and I found it.
As I happend to go to himaraya sports shop, I found it discounted so I bought it (\11,000 including tax).
There are several points.
- First, spread the sheet also poles on the earth, with pole's legs spreading.
- Second, connect ropes to the poles and the sheet. Ropes connecting with poles should be pegged on the earth.
- Third, pull up poles and adjust pole leg's width, also adjusting rope's length.
- Then put pole's legs a little inside, and line of the top of the tarp became beautiful.
- And last, pegged other 4 ropes on the earth.
The silhouette of this coleman's tarp is very beautiful. I liked it.