Camp at shiga

We went to camping on 10-11 Sep.
10th Sep was saturday so after finishing regular swiming lesson of my son, we left osaka about 4:30 PM, arrived mutu-yazaki camping site about 8 o'clock.



Making tento, eating box lunch, we went to regular hot-spring place "hotel kai-tourou", which is about 10 min. driving, then went back to camping site.

This night, there were terrible happing.
We placed a handy-type mosquito coil (katori-senkou) inside tento and this is a false-bottom type so I put 3 mosquito coil inside it.
After sleeping, we smell strange,waiking up and found smoke was very strong(almost burning) ! We were almost choked with mosquito coil's smoke.

So I seldom slept this night.(my son slept well)


Next morning, I set our new tarp.

I also bought new long chair (yellow one), it costed about 2000 yen !









This camping site is very cheap ( 1000 yen for each adult, 600 yen for each child, 1000 for one car so it take 3600 yen ). This is my favorite camp site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !