Electric money

Recently, I'v started using electric money with smartphone.(not bitcoin)

Smartphone contains IC chip called felica and now I'm using Edy which handles electric money.
I charged money at convenience stores because there are a little charging machine near here.

Electric money is convinient because we don't have to pull coins from our wallet, but some stores don't deal with electric money (ex. 100yen shops, etc) so afterall I have to bring wallet anytime. But it is good !

Recently, I can find service which uses felica at golf driving range. When I charged smartphone at entrance tab, it automatically charges points. If I gain some amount of points, I can get golf griving range's card.
It is unique service. It is one of examples to use IT in a fantastic way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !