Role of school

Today, I read the article about secret of nada-highschool elite education system.
The article itself is intersting, but I feel a little strange for it.

I think education should be free for everybody, not special people.
If they want to learn somethings, education system support them.It is true education, I think.
Education should not be for a person who study hard. It should be equal to everyone if they want to becaome studying. 

And second reason I feel strange is that this article said that this school teach student to think rather than learn. Of course, it is good thing and is true, but personally I didn't like it. I didn't want school to force something to me.
In my highschool (shizuoka highschool), school is very liberal and allmost every student didn't expect school lecture. But most good thing is that there are many talented student gathering and that stimulate each other.

Recently, we can learn everywhere using internet + basic usage of English, so important  role of school is, as above article saying, 
to argue or think things, but most important role of school is to provide circumstance where talented student or unique students are gathered and stimulate each other.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pops

Earthquake happend in Japan

Goldsmith College, UK

Iga ueno city, Ninja museum

Our new family !